An important role of the Friends of Berowra Valley is to be a voice for nature and our local community. We draw upon the knowledge and talent of our members to make informed comment on matters that will impact upon the Berowra Valley and our local environment.
Please find below a selection of our submissions.
- Sydney North Planning Panel Meeting Speech – Towers Development
- Mirvac Council Support Janelle 10 June 2020
- 2020 Bushfire inquiry 10/50
- 2020 Speech to Sydney North Planning Panel – Hornsby Quarry
- 2020 Bushfire Submission to Council
- 2020 Mountain Bike Submission
- 2020 LSPS February objection
- 2020 Hornsby Quarry landform modification
- 2019 STIF listing as CEEC
- 2019 Senior Development Quarry Road
- 2019 Hornsby Local Strategic Planning Statement
- 2019 Chestnut Road Mt Colah Submission