Show us your nature photography skills and have your photos judged by the team at Hornsby Heights Camera Club.
- There are two age groups: 8 to 12 years and 13 to 17 years.
- The photo should be of nature, wildlife or landscape.
- Each person is limited to one entry.
- The entrant must live or attend school in the Hornsby Shire.
- The closing date for entries will be Friday 8 March 2024.
- The photo should not have been taken more than 1 year ago and should be taken by the entrant.
- Entries should be no larger than 10MB and be at least 300dpi, and should be submitted as a JPEG file.
- Permitted digital adjustments include tone and contrast, cropping, burning, sharpening, dodging, noise reduction, minor cleaning work, HDR, stitched panoramas, and/or within-camera focus stacking using multiple exposure taken at the same location at the same time.
- The addition or removal of any animals or parts of animals, plants, people, objects, etc. is not allowed.
- AI is not allowed.
- Prize will be Gift Voucher for family to visit the Sydney Wildlife Walkabout Park – 2 adults 2 children. Each finalist will receive a certificate.
- 10 Finalists from each age group will be printed and displayed at the Berowra Fauna Fair Berowra Community and Cultural Centre The Gully Rd Berowra.
- The winner for each age group will be announced at the Fair on 17 March 2024 and will receive their prize.
- If they are not there to receive it then they will be notified by email or phone and the prize dropped off to them.