The remarkable thing about Berowra Valley National Park is that you can walk five minutes from the suburbs and then be immersed in the natural beauty of the Australian bush.
Below are links to some of the walks in the national park. The information is taken from our Guidebook. Please also visit the NSW National Parks and Wildlife site for more information about Berowra Valley National Park, bushwalking safety and local warnings.
- Jungo Walk – Pennant Hills
- Callicoma Walk – Cherrybrook
- Refuge Rock – Cherrybrook
- Elouera Walk – Thornleigh to Hornsby
- Blue Gum Walk – Hornsby
- Pogson Trig Walk – Dural
- Heritage Bridges Walk
- Lyrebird Gully Walk – Mt Kuring-gai to Berowra
- Berowra Waters Walk – Berowra to Berowra Valley
- Salt Marsh Walk – Crosslands to Calna and Sams Creek